I felt a rush of adrenaline come from the tips of my toes to the top of my head, hands shaking uncontrollably. A coworker got loud and yelled at me (again) today to vent his frustration. He is a pretty easily angered person, and has a short fuse, but this is getting ridiculous. I was finishing up puling my truck and it was getting late, almost time to call it a day. he walked by and yelled, "Who's gonna finish your truck, JON?- 'cause you sure as fuck aren't."
man, I was miffed. I had done the best i possibly could have done all day and this dude intimates I have done fuck all the whole day long. I have had enough of this mess. I am not of the practice of saying nothing, and so I raised my voice as well. " I don't see how that is my fault," I said, and he replied with "you haven't done anything but jack off all day." Gee, I was upset.
I have had enough of this factory rat mentality, people who have done nothing but this all their lives, and this is as good as it gets. It is sad really, and frustrating all at the same time. Here I am, college diploma in hand, and because of my past all i can really do is work in a factory (for now). Sad because none of my coworkers values the merits of a good education. Heck, one of my co-workers thinks his sons are going to be professional athletes. Man. The other is a guy who resents everyone and everything for the hard walk and bad shake he has gotten in life.
Rotten way to treat people, what, as though because of your poor self-esteem and general shitty way one has handled life one treats others as if 'what, you think you're better than me'...well, this cannot go on forever. One day i will look back on this part of my life and laugh about the poor unfortunate souls who late in their lives will regret how they treated people and wish they lived by the golden rule regardless of how it turns out for them, 'cause it is not so important how i am treated, but moreso the most important thing how i treat others. Onward. Moving on, moving forward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment