We're in a tight spot!
I am freaking out a little, ok, a lot. I have been blessed to be able to teach classes at the local public library, and damned if I fear I have bitten off a little more than I could chew. My next class at the library is "Blogging- beginning middle and end" and includes a bit of instruction on writing...(is it ironic I just typed writhed?) I have very little experience on blogging in general, let alone vlogs or podcasting. In other words, I will be learning as my students learn.
In another, totally unrelated topic, the president is trying to get health care legislation passed and has encountered a great deal of resistance. Politics in general is broken, and party lines are blurred. People have resisted change, even though the change could be an ethos. We are the wealthiest nation on the planet and there is no reason our citizenry should ever know discomfort due to food, shelter or health care. It doesn't make sense. I am no socialist, but wealth SHOULD be distributed evenly if possible, especially if it means healthier Americans.
OK. I have already said too much, considering the fact my class will probably read this blog at some point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment